1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for the processing.
Mr. Adnan Dzibric as well as Mr. Jonathan Zebhauser are responsible for the topic of data protection and can be reached under the contact details mentioned in the imprint.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
When you access our website www.weltderbuchstaben.de, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
– IP address of the requesting computer,
– Date and time of access,
– Name and URL of the accessed file,
– website from which the access was made (referrer URL),
– browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
– Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
– Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
– evaluation of system security and stability as well as
– for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
3. Transfer of data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
– you have given your express consent to do so in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
– the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
– in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
– this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Currently, no cookies are set on the website, except for those necessary for the operation of the website (for example, to store the language selection). No information is passed on to third parties, nor are data of any kind evaluated or stored by us.
5. Analysis tools
Currently, no analysis tools installed on the website are used.
6. Data security
Within the website visit we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status February 2021.
8. Objection to advertising mails
We hereby object to the use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation to send advertising and information material that has not been expressly requested. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.